The Harrop Over the Radiator (OTR) cold air induction (CAI) system to suit Holden Commodore features a unique 2 piece construction which clamps the filter element between the two halves, creating an air tight seal. This results in an intake system that ensures complete air filtration while providing greater airflow and engine performance.
Our kit includes the infill panel to go where the factory airbox was and also the side panels to give the intake the best look.
For optimal results Harrop recommend every vehicle fitted with an OTR should receive a Custom Tune, this will ensure the maximum performance gains and driveability characteristics are achieved.
- Easily upgradable to FDFI supercharger system, requiring only a rear section change
- 2 piece design for easy installation and superior sealing capabilities
- Interchangeable housing for 2006 -2015 Commodores models
- Large filtration area utilising purpose made K&N air filter
- Available in MAF or MAFless configurations
- Serviceable filter element
Choose VE or VF when ordering.
They are only suitable for V8 models.
Please Note: Holden Commodore VE models including H.S.V. variants. Models requiring bonnet modification include VE HSV with fluted bonnet (HSV E2-E3, VE G8 Pontiac Front) Please contact our team for installation guide.
Holden Commodore VE, 2012 year models, including H.S.V. variants - must choose the MY12 model
Alternatively - Installed Pricing
If you want the OTR installed at our workshop and the engine tuned. Contact us via Messenger for installed pricing and we can book it in. We also tune them remotely.